Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finally!?!?

I was introduced to this world of blogging by a couple people I think have interesting views and very well outspoken mind. And though the thought of blogging has been in mind and really urging, I have fallen short to the act of actually blogging. So after a couple incidents I have FINALLY decided to spend some time to place these thoughts and incidents that happen to this girl that is simply trying to find her way in this world. I have realized that this could possibly serve me well as an attempt to release some frustration and put myself together when this world is weighing heavy on me. Lately it seems thats all it's been; a heavy load.

I am ready now.

I want to be a part of this blogger world and just type away.

(ideas, thoughts, encouragements???)

No comments:

Post a Comment